SEO Manager Position
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Friday, May 17, 2019
About the Opportunity
The SEO Manager will coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and topic expansion research. The ideal candidate will be a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with employees and various teams regarding current SEO best practices and techniques. Manager by title but a proven leader.
About Your Responsibilities
• Oversees completion of all day-to-day aspects of ReachLocal's SEO & Directory Listings solutions
• Manages a team of SEO Analysts in-office and remote
• Collaborates with other service teams in the follow-up and achievement of objectives to ensure deliverables are met
• Accountable for the delivery of all projects to agreed deadlines
• Keep the team up-to-date with SEO best practices
• Assist with client interactions, including audits, analysis, renewals, etc. as needed
• Collaborate with SEO Product Owner on any enhancements to ensure company profitability
• Proven experience as Senior SEO Team Lead, SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role (3+ consecutive years)
• Expert in applying SEO Best Practices
• Experience with SEO reporting
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• Strong managerial experience, including experience developing and mentoring a team
• Experience pairing SEO & Listings into other marketing channels
• Expertise in Schema.org and Google Quality Guidelines
• Expertise in web analytic technologies and tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console tools, GA Certification a plus
• Solid understanding of web protocols, web application architectures, and frameworks
• Experience with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
• Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment
• Client-facing and partner-facing, with the ability to be SME in front of key accounts
• Very strong oral and written business communication skills, including the ability to interact with customers and present concepts clearly to your audience
• 5+ years of recent demonstrated experience in SEO with web development experience
• 3+ years of experience managing direct reports
Rank for Local is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.
Rank for Local is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug-free employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.