- 1 Business Location
- 10 Keywords Targeted (Interchangeable once Ranking)
- Google My Business (GMB Setup & Optimization)
- On-Page Optimizations of Website (5 Pages/Month)
- 2 New Pages Written and Added (2 Pages/Month)
- Competitor Analysis (Research Monthly)
- Business Directory Citations & Web 2.0’s (Created Monthly)
- 20 High-Quality Backlinks Built Per Month
- 1 Press Release every Quarter with Social Ranking Signals
- Monthly Ranking Reporting
- Zoom Meeting Call Per Month (30 Minutes)
Estimated Ranking Time:
Search Rankings Already: 1-3 Months
No Search Rankings: 3-5 Months
Month 1 | Setup Phase
30 mins intake call
Our SEO campaigns start with a 30-minute intake call for us to make sure we completely understand the goal of the project and optimize our efforts to deliver the most return on investment.
We do an extensive audit of the website to detect and prioritize all issues that can prevent performance and activities that help achieve goals. You’ll receive this audit as a white label report customized to your brand.
Local Optimization Setup
Our experts start by creating your Google My Business profile and strengthen your online presence through listing creations. We compile all the information you need in the Executive Report to show every listing created and how each of these listings provide the foundation for your online presence.
On Page Optimization
Our highly trained team of Digital Marketers, Writers, Editors, and Webmasters will allocate up to 15 hours to fix the most important issues of the website in terms of technical SEO and copywriting, including sitemaps and robots.
Our writers and editors will create and/or update 4 pages of high-quality SEO optimized content. All our on-page content strive to find the perfect balance between user experience and business goals.
Meta Title & Description Optimization
Meta Titles & Descriptions are one of the most basic factors for ranking and directly affect the Click Through Rate of impressions on search engines. Our SEO Specialists and writers will optimize up to 10 pages of the website.
Schema Markup Organization
Working on a local brand, we will add schema elements and use the data highlighter application so search engines can have a better understanding of the content, and to help search engines display important contact information such as location, phone, email and operating hours.
At the end of the first month, we will finalize and compile the complete setup and optimization report in one neat file. All data from the initial report can also be seen through your dashboard in real time.
1. What is the difference between Organic SEO and Local SEO?
- Organic SEO is location neutral. It’s ideal for websites that generate revenue exclusively online or are just looking to generate awareness through a wide audience. If you’re running a national campaign or an e-commerce campaign, this is the perfect methodology for you.
- Local SEO targets local search specifically. That means that your audience is within a few miles from your business and that your online presence is meant to drive foot traffic to an actual establishment. This is done through several methods including using geo-centric keywords, producing locally relevant content, building citations on local niches and directories, and tying up with websites in the same area.
2. How many geo locations does our Local SEO packages target?
- Each Local SEO Package targets one location. If your business has multiple locations, you would need to buy a package for each one, unless your geo-targets all fall within a 5-mile radius.
3. What contributes to Local SEO?
- On-Page semantic mark-ups and Google Map API integration also help the search engines understand that a website is the virtual representation of a physical business in the location indicated in the map API and marked up in the schema address.
4. How are citations important for Local SEO?
- Google considers the number of citations and where they are in their ranking factor. Nonetheless, the critical part of citations is not their number but the consistency of citations. Each citation must be similar; else Google may display different data for your local business.
5. How do I place my business in the Google Map pack?
- Aside from the Organic and specific Local SEO factors, businesses are displayed in the Google Map pack based on the location of the business and the searcher, data in Google Maps and Google My Business and number of citations pointing to the business and its location among other things.