Rank for Local is a SEO agency that offers search engine optimization, web design & development and social media marketing services. Our agency is cultured in the fact that we are a handpicked search engine marketing team with results that speak for themselves.
On average around 90% of people who own a laptop perform searches for local businesses online as well as 60% of tablet owners and 95% of mobile phone users looking for local business services.
A lot of people are searching online for your products and services. The question is, is your business being found? Does your business have the online presence it needs in order to reach these people? This is why it's so important for your business to show up in search results. Rank for Local SEO experts can help you build the online presence you deserve and help your business increase both of your site’s traffic and sales.
Contact us today to get started with a free consultation.
Frequently Asked SEO Questions
SEO is the application of various strategies to improve the search rankings of a website. These strategies range from on-page optimization, quality content, to authoritative link building. SEO is an important piece to any online marketing plan and with a well-rounded strategy; most any website can see improved rankings.
Google warns to stay away from companies claiming to guarantee rankings. Any company that says they can is being dishonest, as Google’s algorithm changes frequently. HigherVisibility is a leading digital marketing agency, that consistently provides our clients with the highest level of service and results. While we cannot guarantee top rankings, we have a proven track record of delivering results to our clients. Read our case studies to learn how we have been a valuable partner to so many successful businesses.
We have help from other industry partners so in short, yes. But all client management is done in house and you are assigned a project manager who makes sure communication and your campaign is getting results. You are paying for the experts, so you deserve to have them overseeing your campaign.
With over 200 different ranking signals, it is difficult to predict how long it will take a website to rank. In our experience clients typically see significant improvement on long tail keywords in the first 90 days and more competitive search terms around 180 days. SEO is a long-term strategy but has consistently proven to provide the best ROI.
Normally no structural or design changes will need to be made to properly optimize your website. We do however have to optimize the text for rankings so there does need to be some changes so that your website page can rank for SEO keywords. Most of the work we perform is in the code or content of each page. Typically, most clients elect to have our staff make the changes; however, we can also provide clear directives if you would prefer implementing internally.
Yes. We have built relationships with hundreds of publishers, bloggers, and journalists over the years and we are building new relationships every day. Our link building (Digital PR) team takes pride in delivering relevant, highly authoritative backlinks to propel our clients forward in the search rankings. If you feel like your staff has a good handle on most of the day to day tasks except for link building, request a free consultation and our marketing consultants can discuss our link building service options with you.
Yes, we have been very successful at removing all types of Google Search penalties. If your website is experiencing an issue, please contact us to learn how we can help get your website back in good standing.
We use a variety of tools to analyze keywords across all industry types. For each individual search phrase, we look to determine the search volume, relevancy to the client’s business, the likelihood that they will lead to sales, as well as the competitiveness of the keyword. Our team handpicks each keyword based on our belief that it will contribute to a successful campaign.
Yes. E-commerce websites have their own unique set of challenges, but our proven practices develop successful results time and again. We also have worked with a variety of shopping cart platforms such as Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce to name a few. For more information about our E-commerce SEO solutions, click here.
SEO is an investment in the future of your company. The organic traffic generated from search engine optimization has a much higher ROI in the long-term than that of paid search traffic. If your website isn’t on page 1 for your top keywords, you are missing out on a large piece of your online potential. If you request a free consultation, our digital marketing consultants will present you with an SEO plan specific to the needs of your website, providing a road map to success.
Yes. The strategies and techniques employed by our firm follow the latest in best practices, while remaining well within Google’s guidelines. We have also conducted numerous research studies, providing us with an edge over our competitors, but more importantly, providing our clients an edge over theirs. Some of those studies have been made publicly available in our resource center.
Yes. Search engine optimization can improve a website’s visibility in the search results. That increased visibility will lead to more potential customers learning more about your products or services. Very few marketing services can offer a comparable quality of customer and ROI.
Yes. We have options available for businesses that are looking to diagnose any SEO deficiencies that their website may be facing. Our audits are comprehensive and provide a roadmap as to what needs to be completed to get back to a solid foundation. For more information on SEO audit services please click here. If you don’t have an in-house marketing team to handle day-to-day tasks, we highly recommend going with an SEO service that has a monthly retainer versus a one-time audit.
The cost of an SEO campaign differs depending on the keywords being targeted, the history of your website, the industry, and the amount of work needed to achieve your goals. We work with businesses of all sizes, large and small, and have affordable solutions that deliver real results. Our digital consultants will assess your needs to develop a winning strategy for you. Contact us for a free consultation and quote.
Our SEO Process
1. Client Onboarding. This is where we will gather all the information we will need from you for us to start our SEO campaign. It will include:
- Business Questionnaire
- Keyword Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Get Account access for website
- Google Analytics
- Search Console
- Business Directory Citations
- Monthly Press Releases & Links
- White-hat Backlinks
2. Advanced Keyword Research. As SEO experts in Phoenix, we will discover keywords that will perform and convert well for your business. Keywords will be grouped into themes and category (also called keyword mapping) so that each keyword groups will focus in a specific service or product in your website. We also do additional keyword research for long tail key terms. These keywords will be helpful in building your rank through a blog post or other forms of content.
3. Fix Technical Issues on Website. After the keyword research and mapping are done, it’s time for us to work on the technical issues on your website. We conduct both manual and automated website audit to check your site’s issues and we provide recommendations for each issues. Other website elements that we will check is the redirection, site security, site speed, data structure and schema mark up, duplicate page titles and descriptions, thin content and a lot more. We strongly believe that a solid onpage SEO in Phoenix is the back bone of your website, that is why we focus on doing this right at the beginning of the SEO campaign.
4. Optimize pages with keywords. Once issues have been found and fixed, we will work on the optimization process by adding keywords into your website. This will include the page titles, descriptions, images and content. We will also use the expanded keywords we did (long tail keywords) for blog posts. Content is also one of the keys for your site to build rank on search engine results. We are passionate about this process and have invested time to find good and relevant topics users would actually read.
5. Link Building. The next step in the SEO campaign in Phoenix after the onsite SEO is to do offsite SEO often dubbed as link building. Our link building strategies focuses only on doing white hat strategies and content marketing. We spend time to work on doing high quality content and build links naturally by having these. Social media marketing is Phoenix is also one thing that we do. Social media has became a really powerful for businesses. We have designed social media strategies that can work well with our content marketing strategy.
How Much Will a SEO campaign Cost You?
We have 4 Packages to Choose From
To learn more about these local SEO packages and what each one entails click here. These search engine optimization packages are designed specifically to provide you quality results and fast ROI results.
Want to start an SEO campaign today? Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Build and boost your business with Rank for Local SEO Agency today.